Sunday, February 1, 2015

Late on an Update!

Sheesh, it's crazy keeping up on two blogs!  Thankfully, little guy doesn't do much but eat, sleep, poop and cry so it's not like I'm missing much for him!!  But I really need to get into a routine.  Ok, for now, some pictures :)


 Grace and Levi!!!  Aren't they so adorable together?  Levi has lost a lot of the hair on the top of his head because I've had to keep scrubbing it because of cradle cap.  Oh, and he's wearing cloth diapers!
And the little guy smiling!!


Amanda

PS.  So, I've found out that he might have a tongue tie which makes it difficult for him to nurse, so I'm wondering if that's what's going on and why he isn't draining me and fights me on nursing so much.  So I have to get him into an ENT or a dentist that can check it and hopefully get it clipped if necessary.  We'll find out more once I can take him in but I'll probably wait until the 10th because that's when he has his two month checkup.



No comments:

Post a Comment