We have some tough days Levi. Mama gets so tired, and we don't sleep well at night. And when I don't sleep well, I get really cranky. And today has been one of those days, that's for sure. Your big sister just doesn't like mama being tired, and it's tough for her and I to get along when I'm tired!! And tough for you to be happy during the day...or night...and sometimes it's hard for Mama and Daddy to help you be happy. We love you so much but it's just really tiring, and sometimes I feel like I have to just get away! I don't know what you are thinking or feeling and we really wish we knew! I wish you could say..."my tummy hurts..." or "I'm hungry/thirsty/diaper is messy" etc.
I can't wait until you get to be a little more sturdy, a little more relaxed and a little more receptive. Grace will LOVE playing with her little brother, and I just am SO excited when you get to eat food and can feel more full and maybe sleep better as well as be happier when you're awake.
I love you buddy, and so does Daddy. We love having you here with us :)
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment