We took Levi to the chiropractor today to see if we could get him adjusted because we are all fed up with the colic, crying, screaming, whining, lack of sleep, etc. He was adjusted and he seems worse today. I think chiropractic work is hocus pocus. We'll see if he has a blowout like the guy said he would (by tomorrow or tomorrow evening). By the way, he screamed and cried the WHOLE TIME. And Grace grabbed, hit, asked for food, got into the diaper bag, whined, threw a fit, tried to leave, couldn't stop touching over and over AND OVER AND OVER. Bad day, can you tell?
Grace was checked as well and he cracked her back a few times and checked reflexes...oh, and stretched out her neck because the muscles were tight.
After this was the ENT...Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. We're sick and tired of being told there's nothing that can be done with his tongue tie because there's no skin to cut, but I had to ask again. Well, there's not enough sin to cut. It wouldn't be worth the weeks worth of misery that he would be in, and that we would be in. Fail. Now I'm even more upset because there's nothing we can do to fix his inability to latch appropriately enough to nurse correctly. He's not emptying me and I'm about to give up and say screw it to the breastfeeding. He doesn't get much anyways. Blah. Bad day.
Once we got home, continuous screaming and crying. Thank Heavens he's asleep for this moment. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm SO READY for him to be an actual happy baby. One that is typical. This is NOT NORMAL. Why is it that we get the children that are difficult? We had a tough go with Grace and always will, so why couldn't this one be easy?
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment