Monday, July 27, 2015

Headed to California

Wow.  We've been on the road since 4 am because Levi was up at 3 am for a bottle.  I felt really awake and capable to drive and so we headed out.  It's nice to drive this early in the morning because the kids go back to sleep, and it makes it SO much easier to drive.  But we finally had to pull over because I was so darn tired that it was hard to keep my eyes open.  So off to McDonalds we go!

 Can you tell that he's super tired?  
And so was she.  She didn't even want her drink and it tok her about 3 hours to want to start drinking it.  Silly girl.


I absolutely love this picture.  He sat down next to Grace and she reached over and pulled him close.  So stinking cute!

We've almost made it you guys!


Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment