I love that my kiddos are playing more together. Now that little Levi can crawl, Grace is more willing to play with him. It's so fun when he chases her down the hallway... "Go get Grace, Levi! Go get her!" He just gets so excited that his arms don't move fast enough and he ends up falling over :) Here's the kiddos...
We built a house for all the stuffed animals :) Levi has most definitely found his voice and is SO excited about it! Today he was just screaming up a storm, but it was good screaming. He would grab a different stuffed animal and would just scream in excitement. And when we brought out the jewelry and dress stuff, he LOVED chewing on the bracelet bag and screamed to let us know! And he'll go "ah" and then whoever does it back they will just go back and forth "ah," "ah," "ah," etc. It's so cute. He lights up whenever he sees Grace and loves babbling to her. I swear they are talking about how they're going to get away with things for the day.
I love my kids!!!
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment