Sunday, July 12, 2015

7 Months old

Holy cow, time is flying!  Shew, and so is this boy now.  He can crawl, and boy is he SO much happier now.  He hated not being able to move, so from about 4 months on, I started moving his body like he were crawling.  I was SO ready for him to crawl and he's finally picked it up.  Around the time we were at the cabin, he would move his little legs forward and then plop, or move his arms forwards and then plop, but it wasn't a true crawl.  But now we're home, and he can spend a good 30 minutes alone just going where he wants to go when he wants to and it's LOVELY.  He can also eat graham crackers, noodles, LOVES ice cream (of course), and is always so hungry.  Grace loves to help feed him and he responds so well to her wanting to help.

Typically, he goes to bed about 7:30 pm and wakes around 6-6:30, but sometimes there is a bottle necessary at 4 am or so.  He naps 2-3 times a day, and he's such an easy kid to put down for sleep!  I don't have to rock him or anything.  He just gets a kiss, a cuddle, and then he goes into his crib!  Oh, and we moved his crib down today (7/12/15)!!  He finally knows how to reach up to the side, so down it went.  No way do I want him falling out :)  All in all, he's awesome.  Grace loves having a little brother, and he loves her as well.  Mommy and Daddy love this little guy SO MUCH


Here's our guy with his awesome big sister!





I love these kids SO MUCH.


Amanda/Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment