Friday, May 29, 2015

My guy!

You are so adorable!  I love you so much, and I'm so happy you are in our lives :)  And I can't believe how fast you are growing!  We finally got your 4 month shots a couple days ago...I know, way behind, and you are 18 pounds, 29 inches, and your head circumference is 17.5 inches!  You did great with your shots and only cried for a few seconds.  Here's what you can do :)


Sit up (almost without help.  If you lean too far, you'll fall over).
Do a push up with your hips still on the ground.
Starting to roll around to get somewhere.
Eating SO MUCH!...squash, green beans, peas, bananas, peaches, strawberry/apple/pear blend, pears,  apples (he doesn't like these--too sweet), carrots, and he's also had whipped cream, ice cream, and pretty much anything else we've eaten that has liquid.  Oh, juice from grapes...juice from a nectarine (he really liked sucking on that!), and I don't even know what else!  
A lot more talking, babbling, and it's pretty constant.  Ba-ba, blah-blah, ma ma, and I'm really trying to hear da-da but I'm just struggling because the ba-ba sounds so close to it.
Riding in the car is SO much better.  Rarely any fussing and really enjoys staring at himself in the mirror. 
Loves going on walks.  Babbles and plays with his toys, looks around and then falls asleep!  Haha.  


We went to the cabin recently and found out you LOVE the swing!!!  So I'm really glad that Brad just bought a swing for the house...now to find out where to put it.


Here's some pictures of the cutie.








CUTE!!!!!!!


Oh, and it's still really hard to sleep at night.  He's constantly waking up because the pacifier falls out, or he needs a bottle.  This is a learned behavior because of me...darnit.  But we're nipping it in the bud the next few days.  He's sleeping downstairs in Ryan's old room, I'm sleeping in Kailyn's old room, and I won't be giving any more bottles.  I got the ok from the doctor that he won't need bottles during the night.  Anyways, I'm having him sleep downstairs because if he sleeps in his room (which will still be the play room), then I'm worried he'll wake Grace up, so we're practicing downstairs.  I'm really hoping in just a few nights, Levi will do well at night.  We'll see how it goes!  It's going to tear my heart out to not be able to help him.  I'll just check on him at 10 minutes, 15 min, 20 min, etc. until he finally falls asleep.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment