Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5 months old!!!

I can't believe that on the 10th I had a 5 month old boy!!!  How amazing is that?!

 Tasting squash for the first time...hmm...is it good?
 YES!!!
 Church tired the 5 month old boy out!!
But not for long!!!  Happy boy!

 And this is what he LOVES to do...suck on his bottom lip.  Silly boy :)  He's babbling a lot more and it's so cute to hear.  He LOVES his sister and whenever Grace is around, he is laughing and smiling.  They really are going to be best of friends, I can tell.  And he loves playing as well.  Night times are horrible.  Sorry Levi, but it is.  He's up about every two hours, but what's funny is that when he goes down at 7-7:30, he sleeps for a few hours.  But when I go to bed about 9:30, around 11 he's awake and from then on, about every two hours...He drinks bottles each time so I keep thinking he's hungry so I try to just get through it with love.  And I'm really pushing more food and milk during the day because everything I've read has said that he should be drinking 7-8 ounces each time along with food.  And boy was I starving him or what?!  I was giving him 4 ounces a time, not more than that!  So now he's having 6-8 ounces, offering 8 each time, and then he's having food as well.  What's crazy?  He can put down almost half a jar of baby food that is mixed with oatmeal and milk.  And when I'm done giving cereal, he gets so upset!!!  So far he's had squash, green beans and peas and loves them all!  So, we're figuring things out with the little guy :)  

Great job growing little boy.  Keep it up!


Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment