Monday, June 1, 2015

He's Moved Out!

Well, I was really bad and always wanted Levi to stay in our room.  He was really needy and was drinking 3 bottles, sometimes 4 at night, and would get really fussy sporadically and so I'd have to help him find his pacifier.  What hard nights we had, and how annoyed Daddy was (so was I) that we were having all these troubles.  But three days ago, things changed.  Levi stayed in Ryan's old room, I slept in Kailyn's old room (so he had me close) and Daddy slept in our room so he was close to Grace.  I had him sleep downstairs instead of in his actual to be room because I didn't want his loud crying to wake Grace.  I wanted him to get used to being in his own room before we put him there.  The first night was a little tough, and so I went in one time about 2 am to give the pacifier back, but otherwise, it went well.  The second night there were one or two little wake up cries but I didn't go in at all, and he self soothed back to sleep, and last night (from what I can remember) he didn't wake at all.  He was up at 6:30 this morning but that was just a bit too early for mama so I waited him out, and he went back to sleep until 7:30, which was fine with me.  Great job, Levi!  We'll definitely have to get on a schedule though because tomorrow, Grace starts summer school!!  She has to be at school by 8:15, so we'll try to get there by 8 (and if the weather is nice, we'll walk) so we'll have to leave the house probably about 7:30 or so.  It is seriously close, but sometimes Grace likes to meander, so we'll have to leave extra early.  So we'll probably be getting up at 6:30, so Levi is spot on with wake up time :)


Love you little guy!!!

Amanda/Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment