Saturday, January 17, 2015

Demanding boy!!!

I can't believe how demanding this boy is...really exhausting!!


I think his colic feelings and attitude are pouring over into the day.  He cries every time he's awake during the day and night, not just the nighttime anymore.  Last night was relatively good.  He cried here and there, but was MUCH better than he was during the nighttime.  I'm REALLY hoping we don't have a crazy night tonight.  Granted, Daddy took care of Levi (who slept the whole time) while Mommy took a nap.  Actually, everyone took a nap from 3-6 pm!  It was so nice, and if he does throw fits late into the night, at least I won't feel tired.  It'll probably be stressful for the two of us (me more than Brad) but at least I'll be awake!


This little boy has started cooing!  It's pretty cute.  And he likes to answer us with noises when we coo at him.  He's getting better at finding our faces but still likes to look at our eyebrows.  He's 10 pounds 8 ounces and 22 inches long!  Big boy.  He's starting to get chunky thighs and it's so cute!!  He's already in size 1 diapers!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment