So, we were supposed to go to Bodega Bay today with Kailyn and Elaine, but it was just NOT a good day for our little guy. I don't know what was going on but he just screamed and screamed until he couldn't breathe in the backseat while we were on our way. We had driven for about half an hour and I just couldn't stand it anymore. Plus, when either child causes a fuss (Elaine or Levi) then this really sets Grace off and she tries to irritate them more. So we gave up and even back at Dado and Papa's house, he was still super fussy. A bust. So Kailyn and Elaine went home and I was having so much trouble turning the day around to be a happy day! So we went with Dado and Papa to lunch for their anniversary and it was such a great rest of the day. And I felt so happy that we could all share this day with them.
Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment